VOIP to the WORLD

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VOIP to the WORLD

VOIP to the WORLD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling and Buying MinutesSelling and Buying VOIPSOFTSWITCH

Lawful VoIP Carrier &Looking for opportunities of cooperation

morningtelecom.eric

Lawful VoIP Carrier &Looking for opportunities of cooperation Empty Lawful VoIP Carrier &Looking for opportunities of cooperation

Post  morningtelecom.eric Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:01 pm

Hello,

I am pleased and honored to write this letter here so as to seek possibility for establishing cooperation relationship with you.

Firstly,please permit me doing recommend for ourself.Morning Telecom is a telecommunication enterprise in Hong Kong.Founded in 2006,Morning Telecom is a lawful Services-Based-Operator(SBO) telecom operators with wide social intercourse relationship in VoIP Maket .The license tag number is 1315.

Secondly,Morning's main development direction is Wholesale VoIP Service. As it’s advanced Service Operation Platform SOP,intellective network management and high-quality services,we devote ourself to offer best-in-class telecommunications solutions for telecom and mobile operator.We are confident that we can assistyou get more important position in this telecommunication market.

Lastly,kindly contact me if you are interested in our services.Thank you.

Destination Operator ASR ACD
    Hong Kong Fixed 60% 10mins
    Hong Kong Mobile 65% 15mins
    South Korea Mobile 55% 7mins
    South Korea Fixed 40% 4mins
    Libya Mobile 35% 4mins

Best wishes,

--------------------------------------
    Eric
    Sales Department
    ========================
    Morning Telecom Limited