VOIP to the WORLD

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VOIP to the WORLD

VOIP to the WORLD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling and Buying MinutesSelling and Buying VOIPSOFTSWITCH

Amicustel Offerig Direct and Stable NonCli Route -Join Us and get in touch with me on skype:mohdyousuf.amicustel

amicustel

Amicustel Offerig Direct and Stable NonCli Route -Join Us and get in touch with me on skype:mohdyousuf.amicustel Empty Amicustel Offerig Direct and Stable NonCli Route -Join Us and get in touch with me on skype:mohdyousuf.amicustel

Post  amicustel Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:36 pm

Dear Sir/Madame,

Greetings from Amicus Universal PTE Ltd.!

I am glad to know  that you are interested in partnering with us  to develop a VoIP  Wholesale and  Retail business.
    We provide some of the lowest rates to most international destinations with high quality and clear communication. We provide special discounted rates to our partners for wholesale VoIP  so that they make good profits and increase our business as well.

You can become our partner for any region by shaking hands with us. We will guide you to get  perfect idea about what you will make as profit by re-selling our products and services.
    We provide competitive A-Z  100% Pure Cli Route and NonCli Routes with good quality and best stats for your ready reference and consideration please

Current  NonCli special offers as mentioned below:

Like a Star @ heaven INDIA     -  Special offer
    ⭐INDIA DIGITAL - Special offer  
    Like a Star @ heaven SRILANKA WITH DIALOG - Special offer
    Like a Star @ heaven PAKISTAN.- Special Offer
    Like a Star @ heaven NEPAL SPICE(977980,977981) (977) all codes. - Special offer
    Like a Star @ heaven UAE. - Special Offer
    Like a Star @ heaven Bangladesh - Special offer
    Like a Star @ heaven Mayanmar  -  Special offer
    Like a Star @ heaven Egypt (2010-2011-2012 codes –retail only) - Special offer

Terms : Prepay - We accept payments in India, UAE and Singapore.

Let us know your  top routes and we will be interested to know your  current route requirements, so that we may be helpful to you and we will be interested to know  your best offers as  well, please get in touch with me and let us build strong business relation in order to have a good  fruitful long term  business relationship with you and  with your company.

We welcome your offers for Cli and NonCli routes with good quality and best stats .

For any other assistance or queries, please feel free to get in touch with me.

Kindly let me know your  requirement or a list of your  products and services so that I may understand how and where we can join hands and do mutually beneficial business.

Thanks for your valuable time.

Thanks & best regards,

Mohammed Yousuf
    Sales Team Manager
    AMICUS UNIVERSAL PTE LTD.,
    Mail Id:mohdyousuf@amicustel.com
    Skype Id: mohdyousuf.amicustel
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Mobile No.+918143434386
    twitter: mohdyousuf4343

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:47 am